FYF Products FAQ
Fix Your Fungal Nails is:
This topical gel is intended to improve the appearance of discolored nails temporarily.
What are the ingredients?
Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO), Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (PHMB), Purified Water, Methyl Cellulose
When can I expect to see results?
THE FIRST SEVERAL WEEKS:
You’ll see results—the toenail and/or fingernail will show a clear border between the discolored and normal portion where the new nail is growing.
THE NEXT SEVERAL WEEKS:
The nail’s discolored portion will get thinner and begin to crumble. At about the same time, or soon after, the discolored nail may start to show dark streaks.
IN SEVERAL MONTHS:
The nail will appear more and more clear and as a normal, healthy nail grows in to replace the discolored nail. The length of time this process takes is a function of how the nail grows.
How often do I apply the gel?
It is recommended that Fix Your Fungal Nail be applied twice each week for one year after complete clearing has occurred.
How long do I need to use this product?
Please be aware that it may take several vials of Fix Your Fungal Nail to achieve the desired result. The amount needed depends on the rate of nail growth, which varies inversely with age.
Can I still wear my everyday shoes?
Treat yourself to comfortable, well-fitting shoes—ones that are too narrow or short traumatize the toenails and prevent healthy, beautiful nails from growing properly.
What do I need to do before I start using this product?
- For BEST results, begin by cutting off as much of the infected nail as possible.
- Rinse and clean the affected area before applying the solution.
- Use the brush to wipe the solution against the vial’s edge and apply it on all ten nails and the exposed nail bed twice daily.
- Wait 10 minutes before wiping nails or putting on socks.
- Apply the solution to all toenails to ensure the fungus does not spread to unaffected nails.
- Shake well before using.
Can I wear nail polish while using this product?
This product will not be effective if applied to a polished nail.
How long does one bottle last?
With daily use of two applications per day, a bottle can last an average of three months.
Are there any warnings?
- For external use only; use as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mouth.
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Stop use and consult your doctor if rash, other allergic reactions, or skin irritation develop.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact your local poison control center immediately.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Store below 85ºF.
- Avoid excessive heat.
Are there side effects?
There are no known side effects.
What is the shelf-life and preservation of this bottle?
- Discard two years after opening.
WHAT IF MY PRODUCT IS BROKEN OR DAMAGED?
To obtain a refund, please email us at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Name and Shipping Address
- Date of Purchase
- Photo of Broken Product
Fix Your Fungal Nail is guaranteed if used as directed.